Austin, Austin Children's Museum, Austin Texas, Children's museum, climber, color shadows, kitchen lab, Museum, spark shop, Sun Connor, sun in austin, Thinkery
There is a famous saying that all work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy. Not sure about your kids, but our kiddo needs LOTS of play time. Now when it comes to that, we sometimes have trouble deciding where to take him. I mean…he loves bouncy houses, but there are so many children’s venues here in Austin. We try to introduce him to a wide variety of places – indoor and outdoor. Over the summer, I read about the children’s museum, The Thinkery re-opening near Mueller Park. Last week, after much anticipation, my son finally explored their backyard. He’s been eyeing the climber for weeks now!
The Thinkery is a great place, possibly the best place where a kiddo can surely have a lot of fun and use their imaginations. The Thinkery provides lots of indoor activities like the light lab, spark shop, and kitchen lab to name a few. Kids always love to learn new things and The Thinkery is the perfect place for it!
- The Thinkery opens Dec. 7 in Mueller (kxan.com)
- Thinkery Grand Opening (txwclp.org)
- Slideshow: Get a sneak peak at this weekend’s Thinkery debut (urlinkedup.wordpress.com)
- New children’s museum opens (kxan.com)
- New Austin children’s museum, The Thinkery, debuts (usatoday.com)