Giving Tuesday is fast approaching and as a social media consultant/activist, I’ve been working on different campaigns and realized I needed to speak briefly about it here. Giving Tuesday is a new holiday tradition and is a day to celebrate. “It’s time to “get out the give” and put “giving” into the giving season”. We CAN really make a difference over this holiday season.
I need your help. Any amount of support I can get is paramount and extremely beneficial. One of the best ways to give back is by investing in a Food Allergy-Friendly Food Pantry to feed needy families with allergies here in Central Texas. Interested in donating? Learn more here. Monies donated to the Louise Walker Memorial Fund will directly benefit the food allergy friendly pantry here in Austin.
Looking forward to another successful #GivingTuesday, Dec. 3, 2013
- SEE International Joins Global GivingTuesday Movement (independent.com)
- Kathy Calvin: #GivingTuesday And a New Era of Philanthropy (huffingtonpost.com)
- Giving Back this Holiday Season (phisigconnects.wordpress.com)
- 101 Novel Ways To Give To Charity This Holiday Season (forbes.com)
- NORDSTROM PARTNERS WITH SHOES THAT FIT: Donate A Pair of Shoes This Holiday Season (runningwithheels.com)